Friday, November 24, 2006

My stats are bigger than the same as your stats

I've always been amused by the competitive element in blogging and the apparent ease with which people ignore how easy it is to boost one's numbers artificially. But I long ago gave in to the Truth Laid Bear ecosystem (see sidebar), and when I encountered this dear little thingy at Kate's, I couldn't resist giving it a go as well.

If I put these two ranking systems together, it makes me a C-Listed Slimy Mollusc. How could anyone possibly resist me?


C-List Blogger

If you take your take your glasses off and squinch your eyes up a bit, it looks like 'C-cup Blogger'.

2 comments:

Stegetronium said...

when you get to a-list do they invite you to those champagne & canape thingummy nights, after which we poor lowly plebs see your photo in the society pages, a rictus of riotous enjoyment pasted across your face?

Kerryn Goldsworthy said...

I'm happy to say I don't know the answer to that question. I like the kind of A-list where they send you free tickets to theatre, cinema, opera etc, and live in hope that I may one day be on one.