Still in holiday-mucking-about mode, I tried that thing where you Google your name plus the word 'needs' and write down the first ten things that come up. My name isn't one that Google recognises much, so I tried my family nickname instead and got thousands of results. Here are the first ten: taken as a whole, this list makes me sound as though I am running a brothel.
1) Pavlov's Cat needs an Avatar
2) Pavlov's Cat needs your input
3) Pavlov's Cat needs to have a new one
4) Pavlov's Cat needs volunteers
5) Pavlov's Cat needs a home with adults who have time to continue her training
6) Pavlov's Cat needs to match the needs of the individual with the specialist room and products provided
7) Pavlov's Cat needs to be evenly matched with the ignition source
8) Pavlov's Cat needs a boob job
9) Pavlov's Cat needs medication
10) Pavlov's Cat needs money
I swear this really is how it came up (substituting blogname for nickname, of course) and most of these things are, alas, all too true, especially #9 and #10. Those who know me well will know just how funny #8 is. #3 and #7 are intriguing, but #5 is just sad.