Monday, January 23, 2006

And then, light-headed from the heat ...

I got this irresistible bit of craziness from Kate who got it from Ampersand Duck who got it from Ladycracker who doesn't say where she got it from. But the footnotes are all my own work.

Ten Top Trivia Tips about Pavlov's Cat!

  1. The average duration of sexual intercourse for Pavlov's Cat is two minutes.
  2. Pavlov's Cat can squeeze her entire body through a hole the size of her beak.
  3. You should always store Pavlov's Cat in an airtight container in the fridge.
  4. The horns of Pavlov's Cat are made entirely from hair!
  5. Pavlov's Cat can drink over 25 gallons of water at a time!
  6. It takes 8 minutes for light to travel from the Sun's surface to Pavlov's Cat.
  7. All shrimp are born as Pavlov's Cat, but gradually mature into females.
  8. The opposite sides of Pavlov's Cat always add up to seven!
  9. Pavlov's Cat is the only bird that can swim but not fly.
  10. If you lie on your back with your legs stretched it is impossible to sink in Pavlov's Cat.
I am interested in - do tell me about


1. Depends on who ... oh, never mind.
2. I wish.
3. In the current weather, this is correct.
4. There are some who think I have horns (to say nothing of the forked tail), but whether they are made of hair is a moot point. On any given day there is enough cat hair in this house to knit another cat, so it's more than likely.
5. See 3.
6. See 5.
7. I'm going to ignore the slur here and simply point out the tautology implicit in the phrase 'gradually mature into females'.
8. Opposite of what?
9. I can swim but not fly, but I'm quite sure I'm not the only chick of whom this is true.
10. See notes #1 and #2.

No comments: